2. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. The information in the SA&E website is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated.
3. All material on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in this site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on this site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. Advice from a suitably qualified professional should always be sought in relation to any particular matter or circumstance.
4. Nothing on this site constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in any connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever.
5. SA&E is an official alumni club of the Stanford Alumni Association (the “Alumni Association”) of Stanford University (the “University,” and together with the Alumni Association, “Stanford”). The Alumni Association does not review, monitor, verify or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of or otherwise endorse information provided by SA&E, give advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any product or service not directly offered by the University or its affiliates. The text and other materials on the SA&E website is the opinion of the SA&E and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of Stanford.
6. The SA&E website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned by, affiliated with or controlled by the University, the Alumni Association or SA&E (the “Stanford Affiliated Parties”). The Stanford Affiliated Parties have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites not directly affiliated with the Stanford Affiliated Parties.
7. Certain statements in the Materials or on the SA&E website constitute forward-looking statements. No representation or warranty is made as to future performance or such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in the Materials or on the SA&E website speak only as of the date thereof. SA&E expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained in the Materials or on the SA&E website to reflect any change in its expectation with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Limitation of Liability
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. By using the SA&E website, you expressly release Stanford from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Stanford makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the SA&E website and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the SA&E website may be impaired. Stanford disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
9. THE MATERIALS AND THE SA&E WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER SA&E NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE MATERIALS OR THE SA&E WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL, MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, PROGRAM OR MACRO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SA&E AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SA&E WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS. SA&E HAS THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE PROVISION OF ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SA&E WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AT ANY TIME. SA&E MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE RESULTS OR INFORMATION THAT WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, NOR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Copyright and Trademarks
10. The logo, name and all graphics on the SA&E website or their affiliates are trademarks of SA&E and Stanford or their affiliates, as applicable. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks without the written permission of the applicable Stanford Affiliated Parties or their affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks appearing on the SA&E website are the marks of their respective owners.