Grow your company, portfolio, and career with SA&E
- Find and fund exceptional startups
- Coach and support entrepreneurs
- Help shape growing markets
- Make a lasting difference
- Boost your business skills
- Build relationships with investors
- Gain community support
- Grow your career and company
Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs seeks to strengthen Stanford’s startup community by fostering relationships among entrepreneurs and alumni investors.
Our community approach creates diverse opportunities for education, professional development, advising and mentoring, and growing one’s business and investment portfolio.
SA&E is open to all Stanford alumni and affiliates including students, faculty, staff, and parents or spouses of alumni or students.
Angels: $50 annually
Upcoming EventsAugust 27, 2014
5:30 - 8:00 pm
Robert Siegel's Home
Portola Valley, CAThe SA&E team came together for an evening of food, wine and fun and to hang out with fellow Stanford Alumni, Professors and Silicon Valley thought-leaders at the home of SA&E Co-President Robert Siegel and his wife Debbie.