Grow your company, portfolio, and career with SA&E
- Find and fund exceptional startups
- Coach and support entrepreneurs
- Help shape growing markets
- Make a lasting difference
- Boost your business skills
- Build relationships with investors
- Gain community support
- Grow your career and company
Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs seeks to strengthen Stanford’s startup community by fostering relationships among entrepreneurs and alumni investors.
Our community approach creates diverse opportunities for education, professional development, advising and mentoring, and growing one’s business and investment portfolio.
SA&E is open to all Stanford alumni and affiliates including students, faculty, staff, and parents or spouses of alumni or students.
Angels: $50 annually
Upcoming EventsJune 24, 2014
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
2882 Sand Hill Road, Suite 150
Menlo Park, CA 94025SA&E angel members met with DFJ partners to hear about the firm's investment theses.